Car-mounted vacuum cleaners, as the name implies, car-mounted vacuum cleaners are used in the car. When using vacuum cleaners, do not suck the nozzles into the chair, but blow the dirt away before sucking. The dust stuck to the car can be sucked up by a vacuum cleaner.
Attention should be paid to the power supply and negative pressure of the vacuum cleaner before connecting to the socket of the cigarette lighter to ensure the safety of the vehicle. It is best to wear a mask when vacuuming to avoid inhaling dust that affects respiratory health.
1.The principle of dust cleaning. The fan impeller of the vehicle vacuum cleaner is driven by the motor at high speed, the air in the impeller is discharged from the fan at high speed, and the air in the suction part is continuously replenished with the inlet fan. This creates a higher pressure difference with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the mouth are inhaled with the air and filtered through the filter to collect the dust and dirt in the dust canister.
2.The original of the vacuum cleaner. Suction vacuum cleaners will also be equipped with a series of cleaning brush and suction mouth to clean the corner gap for use.
3.Throat: all suction vacuum cleaners will be equipped with hard pipes to connect soft pipes and accessories for cleaning.
4.Electric brush: cleaning head of inner vacuum cleaner, special accessories for hybrid vacuum cleaner.
5. Round brush head: also smaller suction mouth, can do 360 * turn.
6. Flat suction mouth: also known as gap suction mouth, is a slender, flat hard suction mouth. Especially suitable for cleaning wall, radiating warm film, corner and shallow narrow place.
7. Dust brush: made of long soft bristles, suitable for cleaning curtains, walls and so on.
Matters need attention
1. Before using the vacuum cleaner, check whether the fuse of the power supply can carry the starting and working current of the vacuum cleaner.
2. Turn off the vacuum cleaner power switch, plug the power plug into the car cigarette lighter socket, start the car first, then start the vacuum cleaner power switch, start operation.
3. When the dust reaches a certain level or the use is finished, press the clip on the dust cover to open the dust cover to clear the dirt.
4. It is best to wear a mask when using a car-mounted vacuum cleaner, because the use of a car-mounted vacuum cleaner can easily cause dust to rise and the user can easily inhale the raised dust It is strictly forbidden to put your hand or foot under the suction mouth to avoid danger.
5. Pay attention to whether there is any foreign body blocking straws, or abnormal noise, smoke and so on, in the process of use, the use should be stopped immediately. To be removed after the foreign body continue to use, otherwise the vacuum cleaner will burn the motor.