Application of hand-held vacuum cleaners: carpet, car cleaning, electrical appliances, home and so on.
The hand-held vacuum cleaner can remove dust mainly because its head is equipped with an electric exhaust. There are wind impellers on the rotating shaft of the extractor. After the power is turned on, the suction and pressure are generated at the speed of 500 cycles per second. Under the action of suction and pressure, the air is discharged at high speed. The air in the suction part of the front end of the fan continuously replenishes the air in the fan, resulting in an instantaneous vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner, forming a negative pressure brush with the outside atmosphere pressure, long pipes, bends, and hose joints into the dust filter bag. Dust and other sundries remain in the filter bag, the air is purified by the filter sheet and discharged from the tail of the body. Hand-held vacuum cleaners with different parts Parts, such as floor brush can clean the ground, flat brush can clean sofa surface, bed sheets, curtains, etc., and small suction nozzle can remove dust from small corners and dirt in some household appliances.
1.Small size and light weight;
2.Add long suction pipe, avoid stooping or tiptoe when vacuuming;
3.The suction nozzle configuration is comprehensive, convenient each kind of space, the corner daily cleaning;
4.The wire has a certain length, avoid replacing the power supply panel repeatedly when the dust is vacuumed;
5.Strong suction, one pass is net;
6.Low noise and vibration;
7.Square brush can be 90 degrees rotation, convenient in small space, multiple angles under the situation of dust;
8.Large volume of dust collection bag, easy to clean or replace;
9.Can be disassembled, easy to accept.
Matters needing attention in use
1.When using the vacuum cleaner, please be careful not to clog the inlet, otherwise it will cause overload and damage the motor.
2.When using vacuum cleaner, be careful to pack the filter bag to avoid dust entering the motor room.
3.Please do not use vacuum cleaner to suck cement, gypsum powder, wall powder and other tiny particles, otherwise will cause vacuum cleaner filter bag or filter screen clogging, motor burning and other problems.
4.When cleaning vacuum cleaners, please use wet dishcloth containing water or neutral detergent, do not use gasoline, banana water, etc., otherwise the shell will crack or fade.
5.Please do not use vacuum cleaners, coal, oil, glass, needles, soot, wet dust, sewage, matches and other items.
6.Please do not let the vacuum cleaner too close to the fire and other hot places.
7.Do not use the vacuum cleaner to absorb water and other liquids. Do not wash the vacuum cleaner with water.
8.When you need to clean or repair vacuum cleaners and do not use vacuum cleaners, please unplug and do not pull power cord.
9. After vacuum cleaners, vacuum cleaners and accessories should be cleaned with wet cloth, and then natural drying in the air. The dirt in the dust collection bag should be cleared in time, and if it is not used for the time being, the dust collection bag will be washed clean with warm water, and then dried naturally in the sun. The brush should also be cleaned of hair and paper scraps.
10. Always check brush wear, if serious wear, should be replaced.
11. Always check all fixed parts of vacuum cleaner, if loose should be fastened at any time.
12. The brush on the motor of vacuum cleaner is also easy to wear and tear, should pay attention to repair and replacement
13. Always check the vacuum head and exhaust outlet to prevent blockage.
14. Protect the hose of the vacuum cleaner from heavy pressure.